We have added module to gather generic statistics about applications's data.
We use websockets to keep connection online. Our server is listening on https://stats.gsd.pl:12222/
Transferred data have full end-to-end AES256 and SSL encryption.
All communication is disabled by default. You must explicitly turn it on in your config.
- Unique Machine Id
- System's family name
- Application Name
- Hashed executable path
- Logs - Includes all application's execution logs, those are: Fatals, Errors, Warnings, Information, Debugs. [since 2.1.3]
- License Data. [since 2.1.3]
- Messages - Generic application messages. [since 2.1.5]
- Application's configuration. [since 2.1.5]
- License - Count of login/logouts, active sessions (without user's personal data or credentials). [since 2.1.5]
- Route information - execution time, response codes [since 2.1.5]
- Time of application start. [scheduled for next version]
- Route diagnostics - mostly execution time. [scheduled for next version]