The GSD-EventLoop is available to download from a gsd-el folder.
- Processing server (GSD Verarbeitungs-Server)
- Have DOCUframe in the minimum version 188.8.131.52
- Import the GSD-EventLoop module
Data exchange macros (Datenaustauschmacros)
- xELEventCacheLoop - This macro is responsible for processing queued tasks, it must be turned on at all time. It is recommended to have the interval set to 15 minutes
- xELCacheGarbageCollector - Normally when tasks are queued the system tries to reuse already created objects. Sometimes (for example when processing server (Verarbeitungserver) is down) system may create a lot of unnecessary objects. This macro is responsible for removing excessive, unused, queued tasks. It is recommended to have the interval set to once a day at midnight.